So here are the pros and cons to this adorable diaper. (Just remember, they all have their pluses and minuses. You just have to decide what's right for you, and the best fit for your little babies bum.) Pros
- They are made in the USA.
- The soaker is made of 100% organic material and the top soaker is really really soft. If you line dry the soaker and or the diaper I would throw it in the dryer for a second just to take the "crunchy" feeling out.
- The sizing in the one size is done on the inside so you don't have any unattractive buttons on the front to look at.
- The look is very streamlined and slimmer than a lot of cloth diapers.
- The rise is high, so your baby is unlikely to grow out of this one sized diap!
- Tons of cute colors and limited edition prints! They also do custom embroidery, which really makes these one of my favorite diaps on the market right now.
- The snaps on the side are a little annoying to snap sometimes. Once you get the hang of it, it's not so bad.
- They take a very specific soaker since it's an AI2, so if you have your husband and or sitter using the diaper, you probably should set it up beforehand. With pocket diapers you can change around the inserts without a problem. Bottombumpers require a little more forethought, but in my opinion it's well worth it!
|All my diapers are snap diapers, but you can also get them in hook and loop.|
|The snaps to adjust the size are hidden on the inside of the diaper.|
|The different rise settings on the inside at the back of the diaper.|
|Here is the snap in soaker that is made from 100% organic bamboo. It's almost as soft as velvet.|